BTFBM Women Long Sleeve Shirts Button Down Plaid Loose Casual Flannel Fall Blouse Shirt Jacket Shackets Top with Pockets
Last updated on February 26, 2022 8:00 am
- 100% Polyester
- Button closure
- FEATURES: Long Sleeve Flannel Shirts For Women / Womens Flannel Shirts / Casual Womens Shacket Tops / Turn-Down Collar / V Neckline / Open-Front Tops With Button Up / Two Front Bust Pocket / Casual Long Sleeves With Button Cuffs / The Long Rolled-up Sleeves / Leopard Patchwork / Bold Contrast Leopard Print At The Sleeves And Front Pockets / Ribbed Knit / Soft And Lightweight / Loose Fit / Baggy / Trendy / Oversized / Hip Length
- HIGH QUALITY AND SOFT SHACKET WOMEN: The Fashion Blouses For Women Is Made Of Breathable And Soft Fabric, Which Is Bright You The Comfort And Soft Feeling. This Blouse Is An Airy, Loose Fit Cut That Fit For Most Figures Thanks To Its Great Elastic Fabric And Baggy Cut. The Button Up Flannel Shirts Oversize Style Makes It Easy To Wear
- FASHION DETAILS: The Attractive Plaid Print Gives The Womens Shacket Jacket Shirts Even More Charm And Highlight. It Is Rounded Off By a Button Closure With Delicate Buttons And a Classic Turn-Down Collar. This Blouse Has a Hip-Length And Loose Straight Cut, So That You So That You Feel Comfortable
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The Long Sleeve Button Down Flannel Shirts For Women Should Not Be Missing In Your Wardrobe. The Classic Long Rolled-Up Sleeves Can Be Tied At The Waist Or Wrapped Around Waist, Wear As 3/4 Sleeves Or Full Sleeve For a Casual Look. They End In a Buttoned Cuff. The Bust Functional Pockets Is Convenient For You To Carry The Little Items When You Go Out
- MATCH AND OCCASION: This Fall Shirts Women The Fashion Button Down Shirts Is Perfect Choice For Your Daily Wear. Combined With a Coat And Leggings You Have a Trendy Home-Wear Outfit. A Pencil Skirt And Boots Or With Jeans Or Pants And Sneakers For Office Or Holiday, You Can Decide According To Your Daily Form. This Plaid Shacket Is Going To Look So Cute And Fashion In Spring, Fall And Winter
12.56 x 10.2 x 2.48 inches, 1.11 Pounds
|Date First Available|
September 18, 2021
This flannel is soft as heck, comes in a bunch of amazing colors and fits perfectly! I went with brown and did a medium so it’d be a little oversized – obsessed!
I liked the whole plaid shirtjack trend so I thought I’d try a cheaper version to wear around the house. I was pleasantly surprised about the quality of this item. Very soft and easy to wear! The thing that floored me is that the plaid pattern matched in the front! The only thing I would change are the buttons, they’re slightly on the cheap side but overall a great buy! Don’t hesitate it’s a great fall item!
I really like this hoodie. It took a little longer to ship considering that it had Prime shipping but it was worth the wait. It does run a little small but I sized up so it is a great fit for me, its a bright and vibrant blue tye dye, not super thick or heavy but I can tell will still be warm. Perfect for fall. Will probably be purchasing another color.
Danae Cole –
This shacket is perfect! It’s so soft and the perfect length. I dozed up one size for a looser fit and I am not disappointed at all. A must forsure for fall and winter
I love this shacket! Other ones I’ve bought on here are itchy but this is perfect! the colors are so good for fall and the length and weight of it is so good. Highly recommend.
Adam Pyska –
This flannel is currently shedding fuzz all over my desk. I have fuzz up my nose, and the tank top I’m wearing underneath is covered in fuzz. Would not recommend.
Kaylee Meeker –
I ordered the green plaid in a large. The fit was great and it seemed to look cute. But when I tried it on the inside was really itchy in and the buttons were hard to open and close and seemed poor quality like they would pop off easily. Also, I couldn’t even close the buttons around the wrists. It was too small. I wouldn’t buy this from Goodwill let alone online for 30 dollars. Ridiculous.
This garment is a soft buttondown flannel shirt that looks classic casual on the October 16th amusement park show. I have made it my own and might wear this tonight at the October amusement park haunt. I feel like being a rebel on Thanksgiving. All the ladies have always dressed in sweaters and boots like we are in the holidays. I have always loved that, but not this time. At 66, I am being transported to when I was young, wearing this casual style. I haven’t decided yet, but I will be accessorizing with hiking boots when I wear this. I will be happy to wear this on a colder day with a camisole underneath. This shirt is a great fit, and I will be waiting to see it look just as lovely after losing the 10 pounds left of my weight loss journey. So far, I have lost over 75 pounds and plan to wear all of my large clothing as oversized garments in the coming year. I saw a few ladies last night dressed like this with combat boots. I am a bit old for that now, so that I will compromise with fur-lined ankle boots. This item fits perfectly. I’ve considered having an apple figure with too thin of thighs and a larger waistline. I can also wear this with distressed jeans and a hat as well.
The fabric is washable. I always use the short handwash cycle in cool water. If I put this in the dryer, I will want to set the timer at a minimum in a cold setting. I remove early and promptly if the drying time is minimal and the item is not too wet. For me, this can be seen as warm yet a piece of relatively lightweight fabric. If it gets way too cold, I will wear an overcoat. The sleeves can be rolled up and worn if the temperature outside is medium or, should I say, temperate.
These are a good value. I am still wearing tie-dye, so I am in the mood for turquoise or coral bracelets and chokers to match either this or the other I have: a blue and gray color plaid. I do not necessarily go with style protocol and wear what I want, looking as I feel comfy in. So anything this versatile is something I want to keep looking nice.
I feel that this value is worth looking into. I will be able to kick around in these for years to come. So much fun!