Casual Plaid Fleece Jacket Flannel Lined Unisex Men Drawstring Hooded Fuzzy Hoodie
Last updated on February 28, 2022 12:23 pm
- Snap closure
- S–US 34,M–US 36, L–US 38, XL–US 40, 2XL–US 42; Please Refer to Our Size Chart Before Ordering. According to the customer feedback,please order one size larger than your usual size. Any questions about size, please contact us.
- Material: Polyester; Plaid outer, fleece sherpa lined shirt
- Long sleeves(Please note the sleeves are no lining),chest pockets, button closure, drawstring hooded flannel hoodie jackets
- This unisex casual jacket featuring plaid element outer and fuzzy fleece inside,stylish but also keep you warm
- This hoodie jacket nice for men or women juniors,great for daily wear,
- everyday casual wear, workwear,going out, outdoor,streetwear,dating, campus,couple jacket etc, special gifts in winter days
13.9 x 10 x 3 inches, 1.2 Pounds
|Date First Available|
October 22, 2019
My 16 yr old son picked this out for Christmas and loves it. The quality of the material is good and fits him perfectly over a T-shirt or thin sweater. It washes well and colors don’t fade. Worth the money!
Really like it, super soft on the inside, but thinner than I thought it would (so less warm) and also runs a little small. Got an XL so it’d be big on me but it fits me like a medium or large might. Overall still happy with it though
The arms of the jacket are about the same thickness as a t-shirt. Not warm at all. Very disappointed and missed my return window since it was a Christmas gift. Save yourself the hassle and just pass this one by.
Chere P –
The jacket is comfortable, fits well, and came on time. However, for $40 its poorly made. The pictures make it look very warm and sturdy. The seams aren’t straight, the material is too thin to wear this in actual cool weather, the inside layer and outside cloth aren’t sewn together at the bottom, and I’m afraid to wash it as it may fall apart. It’s still very cute, but I would’ve bought something else instead.
Overall good quality, sleeves are not thick material like the of the chest. Sleeves fit but are a tad short.
Kindle Customer –
The shirt itself is nice. Decent materials seems pretty sturdy. Looks just like the picture. So all of that was good. Now here’s the problem that made me rate it 3 stars. This was bought for my 6ft tall 19yo nephew for his birthday. HE picked the size himself so I know I didn’t mistakenly order the wrong size. I didn’t unpackage it because it was a gift. He unwrapped it and went to try it on. His look of excitement turned into disappointment when he put it on and could not move his arms at all! He is tall but he’s not a huge guy. We ordered an XL so it should have fit him with room to spare! It didn’t fit at all! He gave it to my mom who is 120lbs if that. It fit her perfectly. Needless to say that the sizing is WAY off! If I didn’t live in the middle of nowhere where making a return is more trouble than it’s worth I would’ve just sent it back. Not disappointed in the product quality. Just the sizing.
Philip Moss –
It arrived a couple weeks late for Christmas. Threads are falling out everywhere. It was not as the picture shows with heavy fleece. Very cheaply made. Looks like it came from the dollar store. It is suppose to be a large adult and it doesn’t even fit a 10 year old child.
Annette Schaab –
I was expecting a fleece lined jacket but the sleeves have no lining. The plaid material is very thin as well so the sleeves have zero heat retention abilities. I’m thoroughly disappointed in this product…in fact, I feel gypped.