Women’s Fashion Long Sleeve Lapel Zip Up Faux Shearling Shaggy Oversized Coat Jacket For Warm Winter
Last updated on February 26, 2022 3:18 pm
- Soft, Warm, Double-Fleeced.
- Zipper closure
- Dry Clean Only
- Faux fur jacket women: Zipper closure. Easy to put on and take off.
- Fuzzy jackets for women’s feature: Solid Color,Long Sleeve, Lapel,Two Side Pockets, Boyfriend Style, Double-Side Faux Fur, Elastic Cuff and Hem, Fluffy,Baggy, Loose fit,Full Zip, Oversized and Cozy Fit Cardigans Jacket
- 2021 latest fashion coat, super relaxed fit, which is your best companion for your holiday
- This teddy jacket is perfect to match with a basic T-shirt, crop top, leggings, black slacks,shorts, skinny pants, jeans, bodycon dress, knee-high boots, or high heels for a glamorous look
- Soft fleece, skin-friendly, keep you warm in the chilly winter
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
12.64 x 9.29 x 4.76 inches, 0.63 Ounces
|Date First Available|
July 11, 2018
i never write reviews. however when trying to purchase this jacket, i scoured over so many different companies trying to find good ones… sketchy especially because they all used the same picture. so i basically figured out that purchasing this would be kind of a shot in the dark.. there were amazing reviews, and also terrible ones. so here’s how it goes down: definitely order 1-2 sizes up.. i usually wear a xsmall/small (i’m 5’2, 115 lbs) and i ordered a large and it’s just the oversized i wanted it. it looks bigger without looking awkward. however the sleeves just reach my wrists/palms. it didn’t have a weird smell, no holes or patches. it came within less than a week but i have prime. the only reason i took a star off is because it does shed a lot. however i haven’t tried washing it or anything. i also haven’t tried zipping it up but i don’t think i really will ever want to and i’m sure if you tug the fur out of the way and don’t give up too fast you’ll be able to get it up. over all it’s a decent jacket, VERY VERY SOFT AND COZY. if you’re worried about it, don’t be. (:
Amazon Customer –
Very soft and comfy. I read reviews and ordered a large even though I usually wear medium (I’m a small but I like things looser on me) the large is definitely over sized looking and can be worn with layers underneath. The color is darker than expected. More brown than khaki color. (I wonder what the coffee color looks like, probably super dark brown) I notice some shedding on my black shirt and pants from this coat. Haven’t tried washing yet, but I’m scared that it will come off on all my other clothes. We will see!
UPDATE: I love this thing, it is great for the lazy days and love wearing it to my classes. I washed and put in dryer and it didn’t shed like o anticipated. I’m happy with this purchase still!
Leider ein Reinfall, sieht absolut billig aus
Awesome jacket ! I ordered the dark brown because khaki wasn’t eligible for amazon prime and if you’re used to only waiting two days, a month for shipping is not acceptable lol. Truth be told I didn’t even think I would like the color, it looked a little too much like a dusty chocolate but it’s actually gorgeous ! Its more like a cognac and lighter than the picture shows- to me anyways- and it matches virtually everything in my wardrobe. Because duh, it’s brown. As far as comfort, 5 stars. I thought amazon delivered me the wrong thing at first, because the package was rock hard, but the jacket comes in an airtight sealed bag and this bad boy practically explodes out of it when opened, bringing forth the fluff. It’s so soft and moves around freely. This jacket feels like what I imagine cuddling unicorns is like. Heaven. It hits mid butt, and the sleeves reach my wrist no problem. The inside is the exact same as the outside, the consistency is nice. There’s also no under arm bunching but following the other reviews, I did order up one size. I’m normally a large but purchased the x-large. (For size reference I’m 5’7, 180, 38DD bust) There’s plenty of room for me to curl up in this thing without looking swallowed by it which I truly appreciate. As far as actual warmth, well 5 stars on that too. My job keeps it 60 degrees which is why I bought this, and for once I’m not constantly shivering. Perfect for a Florida girl ! Overall I’m beyond please an for plan to order more colors. Best 30 bucks I’ve spent in awhile.
Kimberly Rad –
Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
Feel like a cozy Bear and ohhhh sooooo snuggly!!! I normally wear a large at 5/6 158 pds. But put on 20 pds recently due to a broken back. But I love the Xlarge as it is perfect for me in the color dark brown. You won’t be sorry you ordered this and mine did not shed! Love it!!!!
Christina Verrault –
This is the absolute softest coat I have ever felt. That is a plus for sure!!! But it’s wwaaayyyy too big. Like even the sleeves are a foot too long. Also the zipper gets caught in all the fuzzyness so it’s not easy to zip and unzip. I was very excited about this coat but unfortunately I am disappointed
Chris Beauvais –
This is a faux fur coat. Only has the faux fur on outside. Zipper seems to be of decent quality. Size fits larger then your usual size.
Takes longer then expected for delivery but it is coming from China so keep that in mind when purchasing. Overall decent product for the price. Took longer but seller was amazing when contacted.
I really wanted to like this jacket, but a bunch of little things bugged me enough to return the two I bought:
– For sizing, if you want it to be more oversized I would recommend sizing up. I’m 5’2″, 130 and curvier, but the L just looked like it was a little too big on me, not like it was meant to be oversized. (If that makes sense.) It might just be me though.
– The colors are a little lighter in person, IMO. The Khaki one is a lovely shade, but the Red I got was so bright it was slightly pinkish next to other red items I have.
– The deal breaker for me was the zipper. I could have lived with the other things if I could actually get this jacket to unzip smoothly. Seriously it took me a few minutes each time I wanted to unzip and zip the zipper… I could never get more than a couple inches before it would either snag on the fluffy fabric, or not be able to move because the track wasn’t straight enough.
Otherwise, the material is soft and fluffy, and I love the big square front pockets. Maybe I just got two lemons with bad zippers, but this isn’t cheap enough for me to want to keep trying to get a better one.
Deirdre Montgomery –
So I was super excited about getting this and the sizing seemed correct. I’m 6’1” though so it’s really hard to gauge sleeve length. Anyways I got this and it was horrible. Pictures show that it doesn’t fit anywhere near as loosely as the photo so for sure size up if that’s the look you’re after. Also, please note the completely uneven placement of the pockets. Top it off with a low quality zipper and this product is the perfect storm of awful – will be returning
Horrible structure to it. The lapels curl up and don’t stay flat. The front button part is way to thick making it look like I’m pregnant and 50lbs bigger in the stomach area than I am! Horrible don’t buy it and waste your money!