Women’s Winter Thicken Military Parka Jacket Warm Fleece Cotton Coat with Removable Hood
Last updated on February 26, 2022 1:19 pm
- Zipper closure
- Superior Fabric: Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Polyester Sherpa Lined. High quality material, skin friendly, soft, breathable and comfortable to wear, no pilling, no fading
- Warm & Windproof: The winter coat adopts thick padded outshell, sherpa lined provides ultra warmth. Front zipper plus snap buttons closure, the hood with adjustable drawstring & stand collar give you maximum against wind & freezing protection
- Multi Pocket: 2 roomy hand pockets, 2 snap patch pockets on front and 1 interior pocket great for keys, phone, wallet, cash and other small items.
- Fashion Design: Removable zip-off hood, more convenience to use. Adjustable drawstring waist better to show your curvesgive, and more space in the waist part for a flattering fit in winter, slim fit
- Casual Military Style: Military jacket with casual look, classic and timeless. Fit in the Winter, Autumn. Perfect for office or home daily wearing, and also good for traveling, hiking, clmibing, camping, shopping or other ocasation
0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 inches, 3.53 Ounces
|Date First Available|
November 17, 2020
Very nice and excellent quality and details
I searched the reviews to try and decide the proper size, deciding on the S, my normal size. Size up, if you plan on wearing anything aside from a very thin shirt underneath. The armpit area was uncomfortably tight for me.
It’s boxy, kinda fugly. You cannot really cinch it tight. The hood, when down, is awkward looking.
It’s pretty heavy, too heavy for my liking. It’s kind of blanket like, which is probably great for warmth, but not for movability, esp with tight arms.
I tried it on 3x before deciding that it was too small, too heavy, not attractive, too expensive, and not for me. It also arrived squeezed into a plastic bag and badly wrinkled (not sure how to remedy the wrinkling). However, it did seem to be well made.
This coat seems very well made. It’s extremely warm, so great for really cold weather.
The photo makes it look like it will fit to the body in a shapely way. It does not. At all. I’m 5’3″, about 115lbs, I got the Small, and it’s a tent. Even if you pull the draw strings at the waist it doesn’t help. That just makes it look frumpy.
I am keeping it bc it will work just fine but I’m not terribly happy with the shape of it.
But for warmth, not fashion.
Matthew S. Fisher –
For this price point this is an awesome jacket!
The lining is super soft and the jacket itself is VERY VERY warm, and weve had some very cold Wisconsin days already! Jacket fit as expected and the quality in workmanship is good. Would buy again!
Ellen D –
The coat is pretty nice like the style and the wormth will be perfect . i read the reviews on sizing half say fits as expected & the other say runs 1 size small well i ordered a med and drum roll its snug its gotts go back for a bigger size large so if u fit a med normally and want to be able to wear a sweater thicker yhen a turtleneck you should size up 1 but it is a nice coat at a good price
I love all the features of the jacket that i may have missed: there are two pockets on the front, the large square pockets that you see, but therr are also pockets on the side of those. They are more comy for just walking. Put your phone in the big pocket, and hands in the sides. The hood comes off but also has an elastic strap to tighten it around your face for rain. The jacket is very warm, i love the color and the length. It kept my butt warm when walking the puppy! Great buy!
Rosemarie Schulze –
Material und Aussehen super, nur zu klein
Elizabeth Williams –
I have to say I really like this coat so far. I have morning car duty at school so I have to stand out in the weather for about 45 minutes each morning. The weather lately has been in the 30’s. This coat did not keep me as toasty warm as I had hoped but I stayed warm enough. It has some weight to it but not too heavy. I normally wear a 1X but I ordered the 2X to have extra room. It fits a little big but it does not hang on me. I can add a sweater if I want to. It seems to be true to size. I gave it 4 stars because I ordered the green but the coat I received looks brown. It only looks green when the light hits it just right but that is not a big enough reason to return it. I do recommend this coat but not for extreme cold.
Amy J –
I used the measurement of the biggest part of me to make sure it fit and yes it did! It is a comfortable fit and looking forward to the winter with it. The hood can zip off too so if it’s not too windy, I don’t need to have it with me. Overall a great purchase.